Greek Salad in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy a classic Greek salad on the go with our recipe for Greek Salad in a Jar. Filled with all of your favorite Greek salad toppings, this salad in a jar is good to make in advance for busy days. You'll love how convenient and tasty they are!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Greek dressing
- 2 (26-ounce) mason jars
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (7.75-ounce can) chickpeas
- 1 cup tomato chunks
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
What to Do
- Divide Greek dressing evenly between jars. Layer evenly with cucumbers, onion, olives, chick peas, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce.
- Place lids on jars and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.