Greek Salad in a Jar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy a classic Greek salad on the go with our recipe for Greek Salad in a Jar. Filled with all of your favorite Greek salad toppings, this salad in a jar is good to make in advance for busy days. You'll love how convenient and tasty they are!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Greek dressing
- 2 (26-ounce) mason jars
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (7.75-ounce can) chickpeas
- 1 cup tomato chunks
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
What to Do
- Divide Greek dressing evenly between jars. Layer evenly with cucumbers, onion, olives, chick peas, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce.
- Place lids on jars and refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).