Tuscan Bread Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy seasoned croutons, ripe plum tomatoes, and fresh cucumbers are tossed in an olive oil blend to make what we think is one of the best bread salad recipes ever. It's a bonus that our Tuscan Bread Salad looks so beautiful, too!
What You'll Need
- 10 ripe plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (5-ounce) package seasoned croutons (see Note)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and croutons.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper; pour over vegetables and croutons.
Toss gently and serve immediately.
You can always add some cooked chicken or shrimp to make this salad a complete meal.
- Wanna finish this off with a great dessert? We'd like to suggest our cool and refreshing Peach Melba Parfaits!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.