Seafood One Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a seafood lover, roll up your sleeves, grab a loaf of crusty bread and a big bowl and spoon, and, in no time, you'll be ready to dig into Seafood One Pot.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound fresh or frozen skinless white-fleshed fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, or whiting, thawed if frozen, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen okra
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 pound fresh mussels, cleaned
- 2 (6-1/2-ounce) cans chopped clams, undrained
What to Do
- In a large pot, combine the shrimp, fish, wine, okra, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and seafood seasoning over medium-high heat; bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium and cook 4 to 5 more minutes.
- Add mussels and chopped clams with their juice. Cover and cook about 4 more minutes, or just until mussels open. Do not overcook the mussels. Discard any mussels that do not open by themselves.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!