Berry Patch French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wake up the gang with the aroma of our Berry Patch French Toast that tastes just as sweet as it smells. We like to add a dollop of fresh whipped cream to take this recipe over the top!
What You'll Need:
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (1-pound) loaf egg bread (challah), cut into 8 (1-inch) slices
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Add milk, cinnamon, and vanilla; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Dip each bread slice in egg mixture then cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until golden on both sides, turning halfway through cooking, and adding remaining butter to skillet as needed.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine strawberries, blueberries, and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat 15 minutes, or until fruit breaks down and sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Cut French toast in half diagonally and serve with berry topping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!