Berry Patch French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wake up the gang with the aroma of our Berry Patch French Toast that tastes just as sweet as it smells. We like to add a dollop of fresh whipped cream to take this recipe over the top!
What You'll Need
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (1-pound) loaf egg bread (challah), cut into 8 (1-inch) slices
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Add milk, cinnamon, and vanilla; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Dip each bread slice in egg mixture then cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until golden on both sides, turning halfway through cooking, and adding remaining butter to skillet as needed.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine strawberries, blueberries, and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat 15 minutes, or until fruit breaks down and sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Cut French toast in half diagonally and serve with berry topping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 338
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 13g 25 %
- Cholesterol 204mg 68 %
- Sodium 340mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.5g 22 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!