Peaches 'n' Cream Dutch Pancake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The creamy whipped topping mixed with the satisfying taste of peaches makes this Peaches 'n' Cream Dutch Pancake a breakfast that you'll love. This one will have everyone asking for just one more bite!
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 6 peaches, thinly sliced
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed, for garnish
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Pour the melted butter into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a blender, combine eggs, milk, and salt; blend until frothy. Slowly add flour, mixing until well blended. Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and center is set.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add brown sugar and peaches. Saute 1 to 2 minutes, or until softened. Spoon peaches over pancake, top with whipped topping, and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.