Peaches 'n' Cream Dutch Pancake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The creamy whipped topping mixed with the satisfying taste of peaches makes this Peaches 'n' Cream Dutch Pancake a breakfast that you'll love. This one will have everyone asking for just one more bite!
What You'll Need:
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 6 peaches, thinly sliced
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed, for garnish
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Pour the melted butter into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a blender, combine eggs, milk, and salt; blend until frothy. Slowly add flour, mixing until well blended. Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and center is set.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add brown sugar and peaches. Saute 1 to 2 minutes, or until softened. Spoon peaches over pancake, top with whipped topping, and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 388
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 59 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 230mg 77 %
- Sodium 423mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!