We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our brunch-worthy marriage of two rise 'n' shine favorites that we call Waffle Quiche, is sure to be a welcome addition to your breakfast recipe line-up.
What You'll Need
- 6 frozen waffles
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked breakfast sausage (see Options)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place waffles on baking sheet and bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle sausage and cheese evenly over waffles.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper; mix well. Carefully spoon egg mixture over cheese; some egg may run over onto baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until egg is set.
Serve with maple syrup. And feel free to substitute bacon bits or chopped ham for the breakfast sausage.
- And if you love to enjoy a leisurely Sunday brunch as much as we do, you'll find loads of great recipes on our website. Why not try our recipe for Asparagus Frittata!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.