We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who doesn't love a hearty Italian casserole? Using only six ingredients, this is one dish that's going to leave you wanting more!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-heat until no pink remains; drain off excess liquid. Add onions, peppers, and salt; cook 6 to 8 minutes, until vegetables are fork-tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Add to spaghetti; toss until well mixed.
- Pour into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray; cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5 to 8 minutes, until top is crisp.
- You can adjust the ingredients and the amounts to make a casserole with your leftover spaghetti. And it's great topped with 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese before baking to give it a different flavor and texture.
If you enjoyed this spaghetti dinner recipe, be sure to try Spaghetti Pie: Our Best Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 343
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 17g 35 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 510mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 6.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!