Noodles, Peas 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Noodles, Peas 'n' Cheese recipe will help you put dinner together with no fuss. After you've got your main dish set, you just have to mix your veggies and noodles together for this all-in-one easy side dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles according to package directions and drain; place in a large bowl and mix with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except peas, until well blended. Add to noodles and mix to evenly coat noodles. Mix in peas then pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until top is light golden and crunchy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.