Noodles, Peas 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Noodles, Peas 'n' Cheese recipe will help you put dinner together with no fuss. After you've got your main dish set, you just have to mix your veggies and noodles together for this all-in-one easy side dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles according to package directions and drain; place in a large bowl and mix with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except peas, until well blended. Add to noodles and mix to evenly coat noodles. Mix in peas then pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until top is light golden and crunchy.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!