We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to dirty up a bunch of dishes for this Baked Ziti. Now, that's what we call convenient.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound mild Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1/2 pound ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 12 ounces ziti, cooked according to package directions
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 pound sliced mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pasta and marinara sauce.
- Spoon half of meat mixture into a greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish; top with half of mozzarella and remaining meat mixture. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes or until heated. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan; bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheeses melt.
Add a tablespoon of vegetable oil to the cooking water to keep the pasta from sticking together and to prevent the water from foaming up and over the sides of the pan.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!