We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Salmon burgers make fun sandwiches. Get the kids to help and have them form different-shaped burgers, some round, some square or triangular, or even oval-shaped ones that'll fit in hot dog buns.
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups plain bread crumbs, divided
- 1 (15 ½ ounce) can red salmon, drained and large bones discarded
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 6 sandwich buns, split and toasted
- Cooking spray
What to Do
Preheat broiler. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place 1/2 cup bread crumbs in a shallow dish; set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients except buns and cooking spray; mix well. Divide mixture into 6 equal amounts and make six 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Coat patties completely with reserved bread crumbs and place on prepared baking sheet. Spray patties lightly with cooking spray and broil 8 to 12 minutes, or until browned, turning halfway through cooking. Serve on buns.
Add lettuce and tomato along with your favorite condiments to make really super sandwiches. You can also have these as great appetizers by making bite-sized patties and reducing the cooking time by a few minutes. We like to use red salmon because it gives the burgers nice color. Sure, the less-expensive pink salmon will work here, too.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 372
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 25g 51 %
- Cholesterol 58mg 19 %
- Sodium 1,101mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.