Breezy Summer Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The contrast of chilled garden-fresh ingredients tossed with hot cooked pasta and a light dressing makes our Breezy Summer Pasta one colorful and flavorful meal idea!
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium-sized ripe tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, dill, salt, and pepper; mix well. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl. Cover pasta with chilled tomato mixture, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately.
How about finishing off this light meal with a refreshing bowl of fruit salad?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 550
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 23 %
- Cholesterol 1.5mg 0 %
- Sodium 424mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)