Breezy Summer Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The contrast of chilled garden-fresh ingredients tossed with hot cooked pasta and a light dressing makes our Breezy Summer Pasta one colorful and flavorful meal idea!
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium-sized ripe tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, dill, salt, and pepper; mix well. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a bowl. Cover pasta with chilled tomato mixture, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately.
How about finishing off this light meal with a refreshing bowl of fruit salad?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 527
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 21 %
- Cholesterol 1.5mg 0 %
- Sodium 418mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.