We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With our Broccoli Lasagna, traditional lasagna gets "lightened up" and works as a side dish or for lunch, brunch, or that Sunday night light meal. This meatless lasagna is sure to be a big hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 pound uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the egg, broccoli, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, and basil.
- In the prepared baking dish, layer 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, one-third of the noodles, and half of the cheese mixture.
- Repeat the layers and top with the remaining noodles then the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Pour water around the edges, cover tightly with aluminum foil, and bake 1-1/4 hours, or until bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 334
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 17g 35 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,111mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!