Chicken Parmesan Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're looking for a quick and delicious way to feed a large family, this recipe for Chicken Parmesan Lasagna is just the ticket! Cheryl, in Maryland, sent us this easy one dish recipe, which she says goes great with a crisp salad and crusty garlic bread. We couldn't wait to dig in!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-ounce) box frozen creamed spinach, microwaved according to package directions
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (24-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 6 pieces no-boil lasagna or oven-ready lasagna pieces
- 6 frozen breaded chicken sandwich patties
- 6 slices mozarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach and ricotta.
- Pour 2/3 cup sauce in baking dish. Top with 3 lasagna noodles. (Do not let them touch each other or the sides of the baking dish.) Spread half the spinach mixture over noodles, place chicken patties over spinach mixture, then the mozzarella slices, and 1/2 the remaining sauce. Place remaining noodles on top, then the remaining spinach mixture, and the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, then uncover and bake 15 additional minutes. Sprinkle with chopped basil and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our bakery-style Italian Cream Cake recipe may be a cake mix recipe, but it ends up with layer upon layer of a to-die-for from-scratch taste that'll make you feel like a star baker. You're gonna love how easy it is to make this Italian Cream Cake recipe!