We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're craving pasta, but don't have a lot of time for cooking, then our Dinnertime Pasta is the way to go. This easy recipe is ready in 10 minutes, and uses common ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound tortellini or ravioli
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups fresh broccoli, florets
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and add the remaining ingredients; saute 5 to 6 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and reduce the heat to low. Simmer 4 to 5 minutes, then serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.