We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Where would pasta - or any Italian meal - be without garlic? Nowhere! Fortunately, we don't have to worry about that here because, in Garlic Pasta, garlic gets to be the star attraction.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound spiral or twist pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic, and saute until golden. Remove from heat and mix in parsley, red pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Add parsley mixture to hot pasta, tossing until well coated.
- Add Parmesan cheese and toss again. Serve immediately.
This is a bit spicy, so use less crushed red pepper if you want to cut back on the zip.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 748
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 42 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 553mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 88g 29 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!