Mulberry Street Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 side-dish servings (5 cups)
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Take a shortcut to Little Italy and, before you know it, this will be a regular at your house, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups (about 1/2 of a 16-ounce package) frozen mixed vegetables containing broccoli, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cups hot cooked fettucinne (about 8 ounces uncooked)
What to Do
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook thawed vegetables and garlic in butter 5 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring often.
Stir in soup, milk, cheese, salt, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture over hot fettuccine and toss to coat.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 348
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 985mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 7.4g 0 %