Pineapple Noodle Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Pineapple Noodle Pudding is a tropical twist on the original Eastern European dish known as "kugel." Serve this warm or chilled for brunch or dessert and it'll be an instant hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles 6 to 8 minutes, or until just tender; drain and place in a large bowl. Add 4 tablespoons butter and stir until melted. Add eggs, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, 1 cup sugar, pineapple and salt. Mix until well combined and pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt 2 tablespoons butter in microwave. Add remaining topping ingredients and toss until cornflakes are evenly coated. Sprinkle over noodle mixture.
- Bake 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!