We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wondering why you never thought of this? It sure is an easy shortcut to an all-time favorite. (Using the ravioli sure cuts down on the shopping.)
What You'll Need
- 2 (about 20 ounce each) bags square ravioli
- 4 3/4 cups spaghetti sauce, divided (1 28-ounce jar contains about 3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook ravioli to desired doneness; drain.
- Pour 1 cup of spaghetti sauce on bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, layer a third of ravioli on top of sauce, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, pour 1-1/4 cups of sauce over it, then cover with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden. Cool 15 minutes before serving.