We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a spaghetti crust and a creamy ricotta filling, our saucy Spaghetti Pie is the kind of pasta recipe that's perfect for a busy, weeknight, family meal. The whole gang will love this baked spaghetti pie recipe, so you know there won't be any fussing at the dinner table!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss spaghetti with olive oil. In a small bowl, combine eggs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Stir into spaghetti then pour into prepared pie plate, and form into a "crust." Spread ricotta evenly over crust, but not quite to edge.Top with spaghetti sauce..
Bake uncovered 25 minutes, then top with mozzarella; bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cool 10 minutes before slicing into wedges.
- Time-Saving Tip: The next time you make spaghetti for your family, plan ahead and make an extra 1/2 pound for this recipe. That way, you can refrigerate it and have it ready for when you want to make this Spaghetti Pie!
- How to Freeze Spaghetti Pie: This is a great make-ahead dish! Just assemble, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze without cooking.
- How to Reheat Spaghetti Pie: When you're ready to eat this spaghetti pie with ricotta cheese, remember to let it thaw first. Then, bake it according to the directions in the recipe.
- We like to serve our Spaghetti Pie with some kid-friendly Baked Zucchini Chips or a healthy green salad!
- We've got even more kid-friendly recipes like this baked spaghetti pie in our free eCookbook, ABC's of Back-to-School: 26 Kid-Friendly Recipes from Mr. Food
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 230
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 99mg 33 %
- Sodium 511mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.7g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 3.5g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While school cafeteria menus changed monthly, there was one item that we knew would be available every Friday - fish sticks. Our Cafeteria Fish Sticks are simple and kid-approved, especially 'cause they're coated with crunchy potato chips and ranch dressing!