Spicy Baked Linguine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If there was an Olympic competition for pasta, Spicy Baked Linguine would definitely take the gold!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon sunflower or vegetable oil
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 jar (26 ounces) light spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside.
- In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat; add zucchini and peppers. Saute for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce and salsa then add linguine and mix well.
- Place linguine mixture in prepared baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 431
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 33 %
- Cholesterol 7.6mg 3 %
- Sodium 662mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 75g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.3g 25 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.