Terrific Tuna Fettuccine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dress up canned tuna with a creamy cheese sauce tossed with fettuccine. Then sit back and reel in the compliments!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (6-1/8-ounce) cans solid white tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions, including salt; drain well. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Cook celery in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender. Add cream cheese, milk, onion salt, and pepper; cook over medium heat until smooth, stirring occasionally. Stir in tuna and Parmesan cheese; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Combine tuna mixture and pasta; toss well. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 946
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60g 93 %
- Saturated Fat 35g 173 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 46g 92 %
- Cholesterol 222mg 74 %
- Sodium 1,231mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).