We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The eclair may be a French bakery favorite, but for our easy all-American no-bake, you just have to assemble the recipe to feel like a star pastry chef!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam (see Note)
- 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the whipped topping and jam; mix well.
- Split each ladyfinger and spread the mixture equally between the halves. Replace the tops of the ladyfingers and place on a baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and shortening over medium-low heat. Drizzle over the ladyfingers.
- Chill for 1 hour, or until the chocolate is firm. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
In a jam 'cause you have no raspberry jam? Strawberry works fine, too. I’ve even made these a few times with orange marmalade. What a great combo that is with the tangy orange and the chocolate. Mmm!
Looking for more desserts that'll have you excited for summer? Check out our Summer Berry Cake for a tempting treat!
- Get more American recipes with our collection of Top 15 Perfectly Patriotic Desserts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 79
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 11mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 7.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!