Nut and Cinnamon Danish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to impress last minute company with some hot-out-of-the-oven homebaked treats? Our Nut and Cinnamon Danish bake up in no time and are made with easy refrigerated biscuits and a few basics.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
- Separate each biscuit in half by gently pulling apart. Place each biscuit half in a muffin cup and press against bottom and sides to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, and granulated sugar until smooth. Evenly spoon into crusts and sprinkle evenly with nut mixture.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
Seems like a nice hot cup of Viennese coffee would be the perfect accompaniment for these yummy pastires!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!