Quick Mini Eclairs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These miniature eclairs are sure to be a hit. Wait until you hear all the comments like, "Are they ever cute!" and "They're so pretty I don't want to eat them!" Of course, seconds later, the whole crowd will be digging in to find their favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the whipped topping and jam; mix well.
- Split each ladyfinger and spread the raspberry mixture equally between the halves. Replace the tops of the ladyfingers and place on a baking sheet. Melt the chocolate chips and shortening in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Drizzle over the ladyfingers and chill for at least 1 hour, or until firm. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
In a jam 'cause you have no raspberry jam? Strawberry or almost any fruit flavor will work fine. I've made it a few times with orange marmalade and what a combo that is - tangy orange with a chocolate drizzle....Mmm mmm!