Banana Sundae Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's your turn to have the gang over and you don't know what to make for dessert? Try our Banana Sundae Tarts. After all, everybody loves banana sundaes, and you'll love how easy these tarts are to make all on your own.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla or French vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 2 medium-sized ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 (6-count) packages graham cracker tart shells (see Note)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Chopped nuts for garnish
- Maraschino cherries or fresh strawberries for garnish
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mix together pudding mix and milk; beat on low speed with an electric beater 1 to 2 minutes, until smooth.
- Fold in bananas and pour mixture into tart shells, dividing mixture evenly between shells. Refrigerate 20 minutes, or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips and half-and-half, and cook over a low heat, stirring until smooth. Spoon mixture over prepared tarts.
- Before serving, garnish with whipped cream, nuts, and cherries.
No tart shells on hand? Use one 9-inch graham cracker pie crust.
If you loved this simple banana recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Irresistible Banana Recipes: 36 Recipes with Bananas.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 221
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 4.2mg 1 %
- Sodium 178mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %