Candy Bar Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Got any leftover candy lying around the house? Well we know just what to do with that! This heavenly chocolate pie recipe is a candy lover's dream come true. So don't wait--dig right in!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 6 (1.86-ounce) Snickers candy bars
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan, flute edges, and bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until very light golden. Remove from oven; set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, cut candy bars in half lengthwise, then into 1/4-inch pieces. Place candy bar pieces over bottom of crust.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese; beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and peanut butter, beating until mixture is smooth. Pour over candy bar pieces.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until center of pie is set. When pie is completely cooled, heat heavy cream in a small saucepan until very warm. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted and mixture is smooth. Spread over top of pie.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.