Cranberry Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cranberries and pecans shine in this scrumptious Cranberry Pecan Pie that comes together in no time and is anything but ordinary!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Fold in flour by hand. Stir in cranberries and pecans then spread batter into pie plate.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool; slice into wedges and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 499
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29g 45 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 5.9g 12 %
- Cholesterol 116mg 39 %
- Sodium 180mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!