Dreamy Mocha Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Wanna create a sensation? Dazzle your guests with this dreamy no-bake cream pie. They won't believe you made it yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 nine-inch frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon coffee-flavored liqueur, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
What to Do
Bake pie shell according to package directions; let cool.
Meanwhile, in a medium-sized saucepan, combine granulated sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually blend in milk and cook over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur, butter, and vanilla until well blended. Pour into pie crust and chill for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine heavy cream and confectioners' sugar and beat 3 to 4 minutes, until soft peaks form. Add remaining 1 teaspoon coffee liqueur and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Spread over pie, cover loosely, and chill 5 hours before serving.
For a really fancy touch, top with shaved chocolate or chocolate curls.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 475
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 51mg 17 %
- Sodium 274mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!