Frozen Blackberry Lemon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This frozen treat is sure to please. The combination of tart blackberries and lemon yogurt with sweet whipped topping make this Frozen Blackberry Lemon Pie simply delightful!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (5.3-ounce) container lemon-flavored yogurt
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- Set aside 1/3 cup berries in a small bowl; cover and chill for use as a garnish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining berries and sugar; beat with an electric beater on medium speed until the berries are finely crushed.
- Fold the yogurt into the crushed berries then fold in the whipped topping until well combined. Spoon into the pie shell; cover and freeze for at least 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, garnish with the reserved berries then slice.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 233
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.1g 4 %
- Cholesterol 1.1mg 0 %
- Sodium 131mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 32g 0 %