Frozen Margarita Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time to get into vacation mode with our Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie! It'll take you to the beach without ever leaving the comfort of your own backyard. You can make it with yummy classic margarita flavors, but we made this no-bake dessert even better with the combination of strawberry and lime that you find in your favorite frozen strawberry margarita! It's a fun summertime recipe that will make you feel like you're at a tropical resort.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup frozen margarita mix concentrate, thawed (from a 6-ounce can)
- 2 drops red food color
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine pretzels and butter; mix well. Press mixture firmly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate, forming a crust. Chill at least 1 hour.
- In another medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, margarita mix, and food color until well blended. Gently fold in whipped topping and strawberries until well combined.
- Pour into pretzel pie crust and freeze at least 4 hours, or until firm. Serve or cover and keep frozen until ready to enjoy.
Test Kitchen Tips
- Fancy it up! Make our Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie the talk of the block by garnishing the top with a bit more whipped topping, along with sliced limes and juicy strawberries.
- Having the oven on in the summer can be sweltering! Keep cool with our No-Cook Quick Summer Recipes that are sure to impress!
- Speaking of sweltering, beat the summer heat with these Cool Summer Drink Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 386
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 459mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!