Holiday Eggnog Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Impress your guests and loved ones with a pie that looks as special as it tastes. This beautiful Holiday Eggnog Pie will add a touch of elegance to your dessert spread, and taste just like your favorite holiday beverage!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) box instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/3 cups prepared eggnog
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white chocolate chips, chopped, divided
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and eggnog 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is well blended. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Add 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips, stirring until well blended.
- Spoon filling into pie crust and top with remaining white chocolate chips. Cover and chill 2 hours, or until filling is firm. When ready to serve, dollop with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Don't worry about having to chop the chips. Sure, you can do it by hand, but it's a lot easier if you give them a whirl in a food processor that has been fitted with a steel cutting blade. And here's a tip: The colder the chips, the easier they are to chop.
- We've got even more tasty recipes with eggnog! Just check out our collection by clicking here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.