Holiday Eggnog Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Impress your guests and loved ones with a pie that looks as special as it tastes. This beautiful Holiday Eggnog Pie will add a touch of elegance to your dessert spread, and taste just like your favorite holiday beverage!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) box instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/3 cups prepared eggnog
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white chocolate chips, chopped, divided
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and eggnog 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is well blended. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Add 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips, stirring until well blended.
- Spoon filling into pie crust and top with remaining white chocolate chips. Cover and chill 2 hours, or until filling is firm. When ready to serve, dollop with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Don't worry about having to chop the chips. Sure, you can do it by hand, but it's a lot easier if you give them a whirl in a food processor that has been fitted with a steel cutting blade. And here's a tip: The colder the chips, the easier they are to chop.
- We've got even more tasty recipes with eggnog! Just check out our collection by clicking here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!