Holiday Eggnog Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Impress your guests and loved ones with a pie that looks as special as it tastes. This beautiful Holiday Eggnog Pie will add a touch of elegance to your dessert spread, and taste just like your favorite holiday beverage!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) box instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/3 cups prepared eggnog
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white chocolate chips, chopped, divided
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and eggnog 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is well blended. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Add 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips, stirring until well blended.
- Spoon filling into pie crust and top with remaining white chocolate chips. Cover and chill 2 hours, or until filling is firm. When ready to serve, dollop with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Don't worry about having to chop the chips. Sure, you can do it by hand, but it's a lot easier if you give them a whirl in a food processor that has been fitted with a steel cutting blade. And here's a tip: The colder the chips, the easier they are to chop.
- We've got even more tasty recipes with eggnog! Just check out our collection by clicking here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!