Holiday Eggnog Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Impress your guests and loved ones with a pie that looks as special as it tastes. This beautiful Holiday Eggnog Pie will add a touch of elegance to your dessert spread, and taste just like your favorite holiday beverage!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) box instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/3 cups prepared eggnog
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white chocolate chips, chopped, divided
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and eggnog 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is well blended. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Add 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips, stirring until well blended.
- Spoon filling into pie crust and top with remaining white chocolate chips. Cover and chill 2 hours, or until filling is firm. When ready to serve, dollop with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Don't worry about having to chop the chips. Sure, you can do it by hand, but it's a lot easier if you give them a whirl in a food processor that has been fitted with a steel cutting blade. And here's a tip: The colder the chips, the easier they are to chop.
- We've got even more tasty recipes with eggnog! Just check out our collection by clicking here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.