No Bake Pumpkin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
Enjoy the tastes of pumpkin pie anytime of the year with our recipe for No Bake Pumpkin Pie. It's great during the holidays, when you're busy in the kitchen and need a dessert you can make-ahead of time, or during the warmer months, when you just can't wait for fall to get your pumpkin fix!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
What to Do
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pumpkin, marshmallows, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; let cool.
- Fold maple syrup and whipped topping into pumpkin mixture. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours, or until set.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .