Nutty Buddy Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you loved those nutty sundae ice cream cones growing up, you will love this pie! Our Nutty Buddy Pie is full of old fashioned flavor that will bring back such sweet memories. Top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- French vanilla ice cream (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Whisk in corn syrup, sugar, butter, vanilla, and salt. Stir in peanuts and chocolate chips. Pour filling into pie crust. To prevent overbrowning, cover pie edge with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 35 to 40 additional minutes, or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with ice cream, if desired.