Zesty Summer Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What does summer taste like? Find out when you take a bite of this lemony, Zesty Summer Pie that gets its smooth, light texture from whipped cottage cheese and its "ooh la la" from its raspberry-nut topping!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves, melted
- 1 tablespoon blanched almonds, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, combine cottage cheese, sugar, lemon zest, eggs, and vanilla. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake 7 minutes; reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees F. and bake the pie an additional 55 to 65 minutes, until the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, spread melted raspberry preserves over the top, then sprinkle with the chopped almonds.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 270
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 21 %
- Cholesterol 72mg 24 %
- Sodium 407mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 29g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!