Beef Fajita Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Beef Fajita Pizza is an easy weeknight meal idea that rolls two favorites into one! A pizza that's topped with a beefy fajita filling adds up to double the enjoyment. Talk about a dynamic duo that will please your whole family!
What You'll Need:
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 pound lean, boneless sirloin steak, trimmed
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chili powder and garlic powder; sprinkle over both sides of steak. Add steak to skillet; cook 5 minutes per side.
- Remove steak from skillet; let stand 6 to 8 minutes then slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan and spoon salsa over it. Arrange pepper strips, onion rings, and steak slices over the salsa and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!