Beef Fajita Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beef Fajita Pizza is an easy weeknight meal idea that rolls two favorites into one! A pizza that's topped with a beefy fajita filling adds up to double the enjoyment. Talk about a dynamic duo that will please your whole family!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 pound lean, boneless sirloin steak, trimmed
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chili powder and garlic powder; sprinkle over both sides of steak. Add steak to skillet; cook 5 minutes per side.
- Remove steak from skillet; let stand 6 to 8 minutes then slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch slices.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan and spoon salsa over it. Arrange pepper strips, onion rings, and steak slices over the salsa and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!