Cheesy Mexican Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Who's bringing the sombreros? And is someone else bringing the maracas? It's time for a Mexican fiesta just the way we like it... with a Cheesy Mexican Pizza! If you've never tried a homemade pizza recipe like this one, now's the time to start. With an array of all of your favorite Mexican ingredients on an easy-to-eat platter, you're just about ready to get the party started.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14 ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup black bean dip
- 1 (14-1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place bread shell on a baking sheet. Stir together refried beans, sour cream, and bean dip; spread over bread shell.
- Drain tomatoes, and pat dry with paper towels; spoon over bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into wedges.
This recipe can easily be lightened up by substituting fat-free refried beans, fat-free or light sour cream, and reduced-fat cheeses for their regular counterparts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!