Mexican Shrimp Flatbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Trendy flatbreads are all the rage at restaurants and our easy Mexican Shrimp Flatbread will turn mealtime into a fiesta. Made from readily available ingredients we probably have in our fridge, these fresh tasting appetizers will win you raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated pizza, thin crust
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces frozen, cooked shrimp, thawed, and tails removed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 10 x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust and press into prepared baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, combine cilantro, olive oil, garlic, jalapeno and salt, blend until smooth. Brush 2 tablespoons of cilantro mixture on crust and set aside.
- Pour remaining ingredients into a medium bowl. Add shrimp, corn, tomato, and onion, mix well. Evenly spoon onto prepared crust, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Looking for more easy weeknight dinners? Check out our free eCookbook, Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!