Apple Raisin Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no "pig tale"! For an easy and fancy-looking main dish, there's nothing better than a dressed-up Apple Raisin Glazed Ham.
What You'll Need
- 1 5- to 6-pound fully cooked boneless cured ham
- 1 (18-ounce) jar apple jelly, divided
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard, divided
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" roasting pan with cooking spray; place ham in roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons apple jelly, the brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon mustard; mix well. Spread evenly over ham and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until heated through.
- In a small saucepan, cook the apple juice, raisins, and cinnamon stick over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until raisins are plump. Add remaining apple jelly and 1 teaspoon mustard, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until jelly is melted; remove and discard cinnamon stick.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with 3 tablespoons sauce from saucepan; stir until smooth then add to saucepan and stir until sauce is thickened. Remove ham to a cutting board and slice. Serve with sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 432
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 41g 82 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 1,584mg 66 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 46g 0 %