Asian Marinated Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Store-bought marinades can be okay, but why not make your own in minutes for a fraction of the cost? These Asian Marinated Pork Chops will melt in your mouth, and each bite is packed with great taste!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 (3/4-inch) pork loin chops (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 3 tablespoons butter
What to Do
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, and garlic; mix well.
Place chops in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour soy sauce mixture over top, turning chops to coat thoroughly. Cover and chill 2 hours, turning after 1 hour. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; cook chops 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
- Take a look at some of our other delicious pork chop recipes!
- If you prefer to not use butter to cook the pork chops, you can substitute either peanut oil or light sesame oil.
- To make a sauce for the pork chops, reseve the marinade and bring it to a boil. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, the pour over the chops.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 309
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 32g 64 %
- Cholesterol 93mg 31 %
- Sodium 2,146mg 89 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.3g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.