The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Super Simple One-Pot Recipes: 21 of the Best One-Pot Meals
Sweet 'n' Citrusy Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 4 Hr
Sweet 'n' Citrusy Pork Chops are fall-off-the-bone good! The long, slow cooking tenderizes them so much that the meat literally starts to fall off the bone. Serve the chops over rice to enjoy the gravy that's made during cooking.
What You'll Need
- 6 (3/4-inch-thick) center-cut pork loin chops, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium oranges, unpeeled and sliced
What to Do
- Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Place chops in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine brown sugar, orange juice, and garlic in a small bowl; pour over chops. Arrange orange slices over chops.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW setting, and cook 3 hours.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series © Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
Feb 22, 2015
Was not a hit with the grandkids or adults fior that mater. Bland, needed more spice Md heat!
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.