Asian Pork 'n' Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tossing shredded, crispy iceberg lettuce in here just before serving adds unexpected texture to this simple pork pleaser. This kind of meal is fast and easy on the dishwasher!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
What to Do
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook pork 4 minutes or until browned. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring constantly.
- Add water and next 3 ingredients; bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in lettuce just before serving. Serve with additional soy sauce, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.