Bistro Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love pork tenderloin, but don't have enough time to marinate and bake? Our Bistro Pork Tenderloin gives all the flavor of an overnight marinade in just 25 minutes. With this recipe, it's never too late to choose pork loin for dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 - 1.5 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place pork in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the water and browning and seasoning sauce; mix well then pour evenly over pork, turning to coat on all sides.
- In another small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then rub evenly over pork.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or to desired doneness. Slice and serve with the pan drippings.
Serve this up with a side of our comforting and easy Dutch Noodles -- yum!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.