Easy Barbecue Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We call this recipe for crock pot pulled pork, our Easy Barbecue Pork. Why? Because it's simple! Get ready for a BBQ pulled pork recipe that is going to change the way you and your family do cookouts. Everyone is going to want some of this! Get ready for the very best of sweet barbecue flavors and sunshine.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) boneless shoulder pork roast or pork butt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola soft drink
What to Do
- Evenly sprinkle pork with salt and pepper and place in a 5- quart or larger slow cooker. Pour barbecue sauce and cola over roast.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours, or on high 5 hours, or until meat is fork-tender and shreds easily. Remove pork from sauce, and shred using 2 forks. Stir pork into sauce.
Test Kitchen Tips
- Reduce the fat but not the flavor in this juicy cut of pork by preparing it a day ahead! Cool the pork, and refrigerate it overnight. Remove and discard any solidified fat before reheating.
- If you're looking for more fantastic BBQ recipes, look no further! We've got delicious Bacon-Barbecue Sloppy Joes, everyone's favorite Barbecued Drumsticks, and the best Classic Barbecue Ribs you've ever tasted.
- If you're looking for more recipes to serve at that warm weather get-together, you'll want to check out our Simple Labor Day Recipes. We built it for Labor Day weekend, but the recipes are perfect for any time the sun is shining!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!