We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Barbecued chicken recipes remind us of summer and spending time with friends and family out of doors. Well, now you can capture some of those summer tastes all year long by making our Barbecued Drumsticks. This oven bbq chicken drumsticks recipe is full of rich, delicious flavor! Everyone will be clamoring for a bite of these oven barbecued drumsticks once they see them coming out of the oven!
What You'll Need:
- 10 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray; add drumsticks and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Remove drumsticks from oven and pour barbecue sauce mixture over them. Return to oven 30 additional minutes, or until juices run clear and no pink remains.
- We like drumsticks, but any chicken parts will work here, even a whole chicken cut into eighths. For even more amazing chicken drumstick recipes, check out our collection of 20+ Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes!
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!