We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Barbecued foods remind us of summer and spending time with friends and family out of doors. Well, now you can capture some of those summer tastes all year long by making our Barbecued Drumsticks recipe. This easy chicken recipe is full of rich, delicious flavor! Everyone will be clamoring for a bite of this barbecued chicken recipe once they see these drumsticks coming out of the oven.
What You'll Need:
- 10 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray; add drumsticks and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Remove drumsticks from oven and pour barbecue sauce mixture over them. Return to oven 30 additional minutes, or until juices run clear and no pink remains.
- We like drumsticks, but any chicken parts will work here, even a whole chicken cut into eighths.
- Nothing goes better with barbecued chicken than baked beans and coleslaw, which is why you should check out our collections of Easy Baked Beans Recipes and 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Piece-by-Piece: 20 Easy Chicken Recipes for Drumsticks, Thighs & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!