Mushroom Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes Mushroom Pork Chops so good? Loads of creamy mushroom soup and mushrooms and...oh yes, a whole lotta good taste.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pork loin chops (1 to 2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 -ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (2.8-ounce) container French-fried onions
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour and garlic powder; mix well. Coat pork chops completely with the seasoned flour.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat and brown pork chops for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Add soup, mushrooms, and milk; mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 15 to 18 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and tender.
- Sprinkle with onions, and serve.
Continue the pork chop love by checking out our recipe for Cheesy Baked Pork Chops!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.