Orange Honey Pork Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure you'll need lots of napkins, but only after you finish licking all this sweet sauce from your fingers!
What You'll Need
- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Place the ribs in a soup pot and brown for 10 to 12 minutes over medium-high heat, turning halfway through the cooking.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour the mixture over the ribs, then reduce the heat to medium and continue cooking for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the rib juices run clear and no pink remains.
- Serve topped with the sauce.
The marmalade and honey take care of the sweet part, but to make this a really sweet and spicy sauce, add more cayenne pepper sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.