We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, our Parmesan-Crusted Pork loin chops are fancy enough for company but easy enough for a weeknight meal.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Japanese panko bread crumbs (see Note)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, center cut, trimmed and pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs; mix well.
- Place flour and eggs in 2 separate shallow dishes; set aside.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Evenly coat pork with flour then egg then bread crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Cook pork in batches for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden, and serve topped with Lemon Garlic Sauce (see below).
Lemon Garlic Sauce
In a small saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil with 3 tablespoons butter over low heat. Stir in 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley, 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and simmer for 1 minute. Spoon sauce over pork cutlets and serve immediately.
NOTE: Flaky in texture, Japanese-style panko bread crumbs cook up crisp for many of our favorite recipes. They're readily available in our supermarkets with the other breading products.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of Pompeian Olive Oil.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!