Sesame Pork Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone will love these Sesame Pork Kabobs because not only is the cook time so short, but the flavor is so large. The short time, definitely doesn't diminish the tastiness.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
What to Do
- Preheat the grill. Thread pork loin slices evenly onto 8 (6-inch) metal or wooden skewers.
- Stir together soy sauce and remaining 5 ingredients in a shallow dish; add pork kabobs. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 5 to 10 minutes while the grill heats.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
Throw some vegetables on the grill to pair with these flavorful kabobs. Select whatever's in season. Red, yellow, and green bell peppers, eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, and onions all grill up nicely in no time. Brush the vegetables with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper before grilling.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 277
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 53 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 825mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 8.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!