We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 15 Min
The herbs and spices are what gives this Tuscan-Style Pork such great flavor that your gang will ask you to make this every week. Luckily, it's so tasty and easy to make, you just might oblige.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (2 tenderloins)
What To Do:
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, salt, and pepper; add tenderloins. Seal bag and refrigerate 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Remove tenderloins from bag, reserving marinade, and place in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook tenderloins 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked to medium or desired doneness beyond that, turning to brown on all sides.
- Remove pork to a platter. Add reserved marinade to skillet and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and serve over sliced pork.
You won't want to waste a drop of the delicious sauce, so serve a side of our delicious mashed potatoes to catch every last bit.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!