Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham
Find out how to cook a semi-boneless ham with this amazing holiday recipe.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make the holiday feel extra-special by adding a big dose of "WOW!" to your holiday ham this year. Our Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham has a caramelized crispy glaze that goes perfectly with the saltiness of the ham. This easy semi-boneless ham recipe is gourmet-store, fancy-schmancy without the costly price tag!
What You'll Need
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) fully-cooked semi-boneless ham
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil. Using a sharp knife, score top of ham in a crisscross pattern. Place ham in pan.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine remaining ingredients and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth. Brush 1/3 of glaze over ham.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of ham registers 140 degrees. Baste ham with remaining glaze every 30 minutes during cooking.
- Remove ham from oven and let rest 15 minutes before slicing. Serve warm or cold.
- Scoring a ham is easy. Just check out our how-to video and see for yourself!
- We've got even more great ham recipes where that came from in our Top 12 Easy Baked Ham Recipes collection!
- Is ham on your Easter dinner menu? Check out these easy Easter recipes!
- When you set these sides up, this meal will be one for the ages! Try out any of our Vegetable Side Dishes to really make this one a hit!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 340
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 41g 81 %
- Cholesterol 128mg 43 %
- Sodium 1,603mg 67 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %