Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make the holiday feel extra-special by adding a big dose of "WOW!" to your holiday ham this year. Our Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham has a caramelized crispy glaze that goes perfectly with the saltiness of the ham. This easy ham recipe is gourmet-store, fancy-schmancy without the costly price tag!
What You'll Need
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) fully-cooked semi-boneless ham
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil. Using a sharp knife, score top of ham in a crisscross pattern. Place ham in pan.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine remaining ingredients and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth. Brush 1/3 of glaze over ham.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours, or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of ham registers 140 degrees. Baste ham with remaining glaze every 30 minutes during cooking.
- Remove ham from oven and let rest 15 minutes before slicing. Serve warm or cold.
- Scoring a ham is easy. Just check out our how-to video and see for yourself!
- We've got even more great ham recipes where that came from in our Top 12 Easy Baked Ham Recipes collection!
- Is ham on your Easter dinner menu? Check out these easy Easter recipes!
- When you set these sides up, this meal will be one for the ages! Try out any of our Vegetable Side Dishes to really make this one a hit!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 340
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 41g 81 %
- Cholesterol 128mg 43 %
- Sodium 1,603mg 67 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.